Peer Review Process
- The editor accepts the manuscript from the author;
- The editor evaluates the manuscript according to the scope and style of the journal's environment, if it does not fit the script, it is rejected;
- The editor sends the manuscript to the reviewer along with the review form at OJS, the process takes 2-4 weeks;
- The reviewer sends the review form back to the Editor, the revised text;
- Editor's decision (rejected, requires a major revision, needs a small revision, or is accepted);
- Confirmation to the author.
- If revised, the author revises the manuscript and must be returned to the editor, waiting for two months if more is considered as a new sender.