- The article must be the result of research or scientific studies, interesting, and insightful.
- The topic of the article should be up-to-date, related to economics issues
- The article should contain the title, author's name, affiliation, email, abstract, keywords, introduction, research methods, discussion, conclusion and Suggestion and references. Non-research articles should be organized as follows: (a) Title, which must be concise and informative; (b) Full name of contributor(s) without academic title(s), email address written below the name, affiliation and affiliation address; (c) Abstract (150 - 250 words) clear and informative; (d) 3-5 Keywords which are well selected and closely related to the topic; (e) Introduction (without heading); (f) Body Text (subtitle when necessary); (g) Conclusion (and Suggestion); and (h) References.
- Article should be typed on A4-sized paper. For the title, it should be typed in bold, Times New Roman font style, 12 font size and single-spaced. For the content, use Times New Roman font style, 12 font size and 1.5 line spaced. And the all article by using one coloum
- The title of the article should be typed in Indonesian
- Abstract shoud be typed by using Times New Roman font style, 11 font size and single-spaced, consists of 150-250 words and maximum 5 keywords.
- The references shoud be typed by using APA style
- There will be a cash as appreciation for the published article.
- all manuscripts received using mendeley software, zotero and the other similar applications.
- all received manuscripts will be subjectted to a similarity checking process.
The rules for writing can be seen at the following this Template
- 12pt Times New Roman
- One-half space, defined as 12pt
- Spacing after the heading is 3pt
- Spacing before the new heading is 12pt
- Indentation for the first line is 1 cm.
- Ensure that figures are clear and legible with typed letterings.
- Black & white or colored figures are allowed.
- If a figure spans two columns, it should be placed at the top or bottom of a page.
- Hard copy illustrations should, preferably, be scanned and included in the electronic version of the submission in an appropriate format as follows:
- If figures cannot be scanned, the original should be placed in its location within the manuscript using wax or colorless glue.
- The following files are permissible:
Abstract and Keywords