Peer Review Process
Articles visited in the Papuan Sociology Journal (PJS) are reviewed by peer reviewers.
- Journal reviews apply a Double Blind Review
Plagiarism screening of manuscripts entered into the Papua Journal of Sociology (PJS) is carried out using an editorial system and reviewers are also assisted by Checking on Turnitin.
- In conducting a review, the reviewer considers: the topic of novelty, objectivity, methods, impact/awareness, conclusions and references. Choose one of the final recommendations, namely:
- Accept Submission. Receive articles without any revisions given.
- Revision Required: Provide revisions without having to do a review after the author revises the manuscript, it immediately proceeds to the editing process.
- Resubmit for review. Provide revisions and after the author revises the manuscript in review.
- Resubmit Elsewhere: manuscript was rejected and suggested for submission to another journal.
- Reject Submission: Reject writing because the quality does not meet the requirements.
- See comments: revision is needed according to reviewer's suggestion (in the form of recommendation)
An article by the Editor depends on the novelty of the research, the significance of the article, the correctness of the content, the degree of originality, description of acceptance, and suitability for the purpose of the journal.