Focus and Scope
- Operational research
- Manufacture system
- Supply chain management
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Peer Review Process
Metode : Jurnal Teknik Industri is an journal published by LPPM Universitas Muhammadiyah Sorong. The research article submitted to this online journal will be double blind peer-reviewed. The accepted research articles will be available online following the journal peer-reviewing process. Language used in this journal is Bahasa (Indonesia) or English.
For checking Plagiarism, Editor will screen plagiarism on the Title, Abstract, and Body Text of the manuscript, and by using several plagiarism detection software. If it is found a plagiarism indication, editorial board will reject manuscript immediately.
- Editor receiving manuscript from author;
- Editor evaluate manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet criteria)
- Editor screening for plagiarism; (Rejected if found major plagiarism, contacted the author if found redundancy or minor plagiarism for clarification)
- Editor send the manuscript to reviewer along with review form (single-blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other);
- Reviewer send back his review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
Every article that goes to the editorial staff will be selected through Initial Review processes by Editorial Board. Then, the articles will be sent to the Mitra Bebestari/ peer reviewer and will go to the next selection by Blind peer review Process. After that, the articles will be returned to the authors to revise. These processes take a month for a maximum time. In each manuscript, Mitra Bebestari/ peer reviewer will be rated from the substantial and technical aspects.
The journal to be published two times a year (October and March)
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA)
Authors and readers can copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, as well as remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, but they must give appropriate credit (cite to the article or content), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Metode : Jurnal Teknik Industri LPPM Universitas Muhammadiyah Sorong as publisher of the journal.