Focus and Scope
Tujuan publikasi Jurnal Noken adalah untuk menyebarluaskan pemikiran, gagasan, dan hasil penelitian yang telah dilakukan di bidang Ilmu-ilmu Sosial. Fokus studi dari Jurnal Noken:
- Administrasi Negara
- Kebijakan Publik
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Peer Review Process
Jurnal Noken adalah jurnal yang diterbitkan oleh Universitas Muhammadiyah Sorong. Artikel penelitian yang dikirimkan ke jurnal online ini akan ditinjau secara ganda. Artikel penelitian yang diterima akan tersedia online setelah proses peer-review jurnal. Bahasa yang digunakan dalam jurnal ini adalah Bahasa (Indonesia) atau Bahasa Inggris .
For checking Plagiarism, Editor will screen plagiarism on the Title, Abstract, and Body Text of the manuscript, and by using several plagiarism detection software (seosmalltools). If it is found a plagiarism indication, editorial board will reject manuscript immediately.
- Editor recieving manuscript from author;
- Editor evaluate manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet criteria)
- Editor screening for plagiarism; (Rejected if found major plagiarism, contacted author if found redunancy or minor plagiarism for clarification)
- Editor send manuscript to reviewer along with review form (double blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other);
- Reviewer send back his review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
Jurnal Noken is biannual publication issued in the month of December and June.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA)
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.