- The article must be the result of research or scientific studies, interesting, and insightful.
- The topic of the article should be up-to-date, related to economics issues
- The article should contain the title, author's name, affiliation, email, abstract, keywords, introduction, research methods, discussion, conclusion and Suggestion and references. Non-research articles should be organized as follows: (a) Title, which must be concise and informative; (b) Full name of contributor(s) without academic title(s), email address written below the name, affiliation and affiliation address; (c) Abstract (150 - 250 words) clear and informative; (d) 3-5 Keywords which are well selected and closely related to the topic; (e) Introduction (without heading); (f) Body Text (subtitle when necessary); (g) Conclusion (and Suggestion); and (h) References.
- Article should be typed on A4-sized paper. For the title, it should be typed in bold, Times New Roman font style, 12 font size and single-spaced. For the content, use Times New Roman font style, 12 font size and 1.5 line spaced. And the all article by using one coloum
- The title of the article should be typed in Indonesian
- Abstract shoud be typed by using Times New Roman font style, 11 font size and single-spaced, consists of 150-250 words and maximum 5 keywords.
- The references shoud be typed by using APA style
- There will be a cash as appreciation for the published article.
The rules for writing can be seen at the following this Template