Focus and Scope
Sentralisasi Focus on the results of empirical research as well as conceptual and theoretical studies in the following fields:
- Economic Development
- Social economy
- Islamic economics
- Human Resource Management
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Peer Review Process
Sentralisasi is an journal published by Universitas Muhammadiyah Sorong. The research article submitted to this online journal will be double blind peer-reviewed. The accepted research articles will be available online following the journal peer-reviewing process. Language used in this journal is Bahasa (Indonesia) or English.
For checking Plagiarism, Editor will screen plagiarism on the Title, Abstract, and Body Text of the manuscript, and by using several plagiarism detection software (plagiarism checker X). If it is found a plagiarism indication, editorial board will reject manuscript immediately.
- Editor recieving manuscript from author;
- Editor evaluate manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet criteria)
- Editor screening for plagiarism; (Rejected if found major plagiarism, contacted author if found redunancy or minor plagiarism for clarification)
- Editor send manuscript to reviewer along with review form (double blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other);
- Reviewer send back his review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Every Manuscript are submitted in the journal will be reviewed by two reviewer's that was getting the assignment by the editors
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted).
Manuscripts received by the editor no later than Desember 28, 2017 for the January and 30 Mey 2017 for the June issue
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA)
Authors and readers can copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, as well as remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, but they must give appropriate credit (cite to the article or content), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Sentralisasi LPPM Universitas Muhammadiyah Sorong as publisher of the journal.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...