Focus and Scope
Jurnal Teknik Sipil Rancang Bangun is a journal that publishes the results of research in the field of civil engineering. Rancang bangun receives a manuscript from the following area below:
- Building Materials and Structures
- Constructions Management
- Earthquake Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Ocean Engineering
- Water resources engineering
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Peer Review Process
Jurnal Teknik Sipil : Rancang Bangun is an journal published by Universitas Muhammadiyah Sorong. The research article submitted to this online journal will be double blind peer-reviewed. The accepted research articles will be available online following the journal peer-reviewing process. Language used in this journal is Bahasa (Indonesia) or English.
For checking Plagiarism, Editor will screen plagiarism on the Title, Abstract, and Body Text of the manuscript, and by using several plagiarism detection software (Xplagiarism Checker). If it is found a plagiarism indication, editorial board will reject manuscript immediately.
- Editor recieving manuscript from author;
- Editor evaluate manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data);
- Editor screening for plagiarism; (Rejected if it found major plagiarism, contacted author if found redunancy or minor plagiarism for clarification)
- Editor send manuscript to reviewer along with review form (double blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other);
- Reviewer send back his review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
This Journal is biannual publication March and October
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Authors are not required to pay the cost of articles as part of the submission process to contribute to the cost of the review.
Article Publication: 350000.00 (IDR)
If the manuscript is published, authors will be charged the article publishing fee. This fee is used for DOI fees and journal Processing.