Focus and Scope
The purpose of Jurnal Noken publication is to disseminate thought, ideas and the results of research that have been conducted in the field of social, politic and Law. The focus of the study of Jurnal Noken:
- Political problem
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Peer Review Process
Jurnal Noken is an journal published by Universitas Muhammadiyah Sorong. The research article submitted to this online journal will be double blind peer-reviewed. The accepted research articles will be available online following the journal peer-reviewing process. Language used in this journal is Bahasa (Indonesia) or English.
For checking Plagiarism, Editor will screen plagiarism on the Title, Abstract, and Body Text of the manuscript, and by using several plagiarism detection software (seosmalltools). If it is found a plagiarism indication, editorial board will reject manuscript immediately.
- Editor recieving manuscript from author;
- Editor evaluate manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet criteria)
- Editor screening for plagiarism; (Rejected if found major plagiarism, contacted author if found redunancy or minor plagiarism for clarification)
- Editor send manuscript to reviewer along with review form (double blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other);
- Reviewer send back his review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
Jurnal Noken is biannual publication issued in the month of December and June.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA)
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.